Monday, March 25, 2024

IO Team Favorites

Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the March release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

Today I am sharing two cards from my favorite new set called "Chicken In." This is what the set looks like:

For both cards, I used the same clear stamp set along with the coordinating dies. I also used patterned paper from the Vintage Garden pack.

Here is the second card:


To make each card, I cut out my images using the coordinating dies and then colored them with Copic markers. I then layered them onto my patterned papers using two very different configurations. I can't wait to send them as spring cards to my friends.

If you are interested in getting some new spring goodies, check out the sale that is currently in progress:

 

You can browse the entire IO collection over on the Impression Obsession site. Happy shopping!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1319 Chicken In

DIE1325 Chicken In dies

PP056 Vintage Garden Paper

No comments: