Monday, April 1, 2024

Theme Day- Spring Flowers....and a Sale!


Greetings friends. It is time for another theme, and this time the theme is "Spring Flowers." Can there be anything better? If you would like to see a list of all the participating designers who are sharing spring flower samples, you can find them in order on the Impression Obsession blog.

Here is the list of the designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning


I wanted to share a spring flower that is popular where I live, and that is the dogwood. They are so beautiful. Dogwoods come in white and pink, but I soon found on my card that the white ones were harder to see. Therefore, I decided to color mine pink.

I chose a stamp that is designed for slimline cards, so the final measurement of the pink card is 8 1/2" x 3 1/2." I stamped the dogwoods onto 140lb watercolor paper with black Versafine ink and then colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a waterbrush. I decided to leave off a sentiment so that I can decide what occasion to use it for later. I love having generic cards on hand.

Don't forget that there is a sale on the Impression Obsession site (this is not an April Fool's Day joke). It is a great deal if there is something you have been wanting.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

3253-LG Dogwood

1 comment:

Geri S said...

Beautiful card! Nope - nothing better than a flower theme this time of year!