Monday, April 8, 2024

IO Product Focus- Dies

 

Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on incorporating die cuts on your cards. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.

For my card today, I wanted to incorporate my favorite die of the March Release (DIE1310 Shaker Tags) along with the Birthday Bunnies dies.

To make the card, I used the shaker card die as a frame instead of a shaker. I really like how you can use it to focus on an image on the card. I then added my Birthday Bunnies dies. Coordinating dies with stamps allows you freedom to place your image wherever you want, whether it is on top of some dies or patterned paper.

The images were colored with Copic markers and then layered on top of some Vintage Garden patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1310 Shaker Tags

DIE1323 Birthday Bunnies Dies

CL1316 Birthday Bunnies Stamps

PP056 Vintage Garden Paper


No comments: