Saturday, March 16, 2024

March Release- Day 2


                                                 Welcome to the March Release Hop!

March 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW March Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Release week (March 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett

 

Greetings friends. I have a couple of cards today that both use the new "Grow" clear stamp set:

 For my first card I stamped some chickens onto white Copic paper and then colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out and then glued them on top of the chickens I had stamped onto the patterned paper. I did this so that I wouldn't have to cut out the tiny little chicken feet.

To add a bit of dimension, I colored under the chickens with green Copic markers to make it look like there were hills on the paper. I finished by adding some clouds and my sentiment.

For my second card, I stamped my potted plants onto 140lb watercolor paper four times using black Impression Obsession Ink. I then colored the plants with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush. To finish the card, I added my sentiment on top of some IO patterned paper and added a little teal epoxy sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1

CL1294 Grow
CL1319 Chicken In  (for the Spring sentiment)
DIE068 Clouds

Card 2

CL1294 Grow


 


1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

I love that you showed us a variety of ways to use this cute stamp set. You keep it clean and simple and it doesn't make someone feel you have to buy every product out there to make it happen.