Friday, March 15, 2024

March Release- Day 1


                                            Welcome to the March Release Hop!

March 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW March Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Release week (March 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Angela Bode
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett

Greetings friends. Today I am back with new bunny images to share. I am very fond of the new Rabbits, Rabbits Everywhere clear set because you can get very different looks from it. Here is the set:

Of course, I immediately had to make something with one of the crazy looking bunnies! For my card, I stamped my bunny onto kraft cardstock using a stamp positioner and black ink. I colored the bunny with colored pencils and then overstamped him with more black ink so that you could see the lines better. A stamp positioner is crucial for this.

Next, I masked the bunny and added some yellow and orange panpastel chalk to the corner. I stamped the edges with geometric designs and brown ink and then added some white and yellow colored pencil to the lines to add some extra dimension.

How about a very different bunny and a very different look from the same set?

For the second card, I used a bunny that I stamped and colored using Copic markers. I then cut him out and added him to some IO patterned paper and a die cut grassy hill. I then popped up a tag with a fun spring sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for the next hop day!
 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1

Card 2

CL1319 Chicken In  (for the Spring sentiment)


No comments: