Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Impression Obsession November Release Blog Hop- Day 2

 

Welcome to the Impression Obsession November 2021 Release Celebration!
 
Each day (November 1st& 2nd) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.  We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday November 9th at 8pm CT All winners will be announced on Wednesday Nov 10th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
The new stamps are available now! You can find them all HERE
 
Here is a link to all the participating designers:

IO Stamps Blog
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Kia Gibson Clapper
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Lee Ann Barrett
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

 

Greetings friends. In continuing my theme of sharing some of the new crafting stamps with you, I wanted to share a sentiment that makes me smile. After all, don't we all wish for days like these?

To make my card, I started with 140lb watercolor paper and placed a small dotted stencil on top. I taped it down so that it wouldn't move and then added some texture paste to the top. I removed the stencil and then let all my dots dry. When the paper was bone dry, I added splashes of watercolor paint on top. I thought the paint gave it an artistic feel and helped bring out the pattern of the stencil.

To finish the card, I popped up my sentiment and cut out the scissors to embellish the whole thing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

E21402 Pinterest Projects

B12393 Scissors

16 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Fun card!

sharon g said...

Cool background. I love the SPOTS!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love this sentiment and the background!!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Funny sentiment. ☺☺ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jo4Him said...

Really cute card. Thanks for sharing

Liz Williams said...

I love IO for their really wonderful sentiments!

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is awesome! I needed the giggle. Thanks

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice project share.

Bonnie58 said...

This is a gorgeous stamp. Love it!! Thanks

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! Love the sentiment!

Carol Wortman said...

I love that texture paste background! Just bought my 1st jar and made a note to try this effect. Love it, great card.... perfect for the sentiment!

anni said...

Great card! Love the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I love the gingham border. So cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

I like the background and the fun sentiment.