Monday, November 8, 2021

Impression Obsession Theme Day- Winter

 

We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects! This month’s theme is "Winter."  Have fun checking out what our designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog
 
 

Greetings friends. Fall is still in the air, but winter will fast be upon us. Have you made any cards yet? Today I want to share a card using some of the latest images to make slimline cards.

To make my card, I started with white cardstock and stamped my treeline in dark green ink. I then sponged some blue PanPastel chalk above the trees to give the impression of sky. Next I added some bears to the foreground from the mini woodland animals clear set as well some birds from the same set to the sky.

Which animals would you have chosen for the scene?
 

Finally, I added my sentiment from the Winter Greetings slimline set. This set of images is currently on sale at Impression Obsession, so if you think it is something you would use for holiday slimline cards, not would be a great time to grab it:
 



Impression Obsession Items Used:
3278LG Fir Trees

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

You and Jeanne are making it hard to resist this fabulous animal silhouette set. Such a fabulous card with these cute bears!