Monday, November 1, 2021

Impression Obsession November Release Blog Hop- Day 1


 
Welcome to the Impression Obsession November 2021 Release Celebration!
 
Each day (November 1st& 2nd) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.  We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances to win!
 
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Tuesday November 9th at 8pm CT All winners will be announced on Wednesday Nov 10th on the Impression Obsession Blog.
 
The new stamps are available now! You can find them all HERE
 
Here is a link to all the participating designers:
 

IO Stamps Blog
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Kia Gibson Clapper
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Lee Ann Barrett
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

 

Greetings friends! I am so excited about the latest release because there are quite a few new stamps that are perfect for making projects for your crafty friends. If you were thinking about making stocking stuffers or cards for your crafty friends this year, you might want to give them a look.

For my card today, I wanted to use the cute new create stamp that is filled with all kinds of crafty tools. I made it into a card, but I really can see it used to stamp onto envelopes.

To make the card, I went through my watercolor scraps and cut out wavy lines to make stripes for the cards. Once I glued them down onto white cardstock, I stamped my image and colored it with some Prismacolor pencils. It was a quick and easy card, and I was pleased that it was an excuse to use some of my scraps. To finish the card, I added a few round dimensional stickers to the side.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

A12388 Create Jar

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you again tomorrow evening. That post will go up at 8pm EST tomorrow. See you then!

20 comments:

Carol McCready said...

That Create Jar is adorable.

sharon g said...

I would like to make a card for my friend just like that. Very pretty.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cool!

Anonymous said...

Good use of scraps! I have plenty!

Liz Williams said...

I love simple designs like this. So perfect for this image!

SharonV said...

I love the playfulness of the colors highlighting the creat paint jar.

DorothyA said...

Beautiful. At first I thought you painted the waves on the card (hard to see 3-D on the screen). I love that you cut them out. And sweet art supplies stamp.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE THE COLORS!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mo said...

Lovely. Very calm, flowing colors. Love it.

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is pretty!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice idea for scrap use. Great design share.

Bonnie58 said...

This is a gorgeous stamp. Love it!! Thanks

Denise Bryant said...

Great colors and design!

Carol Wortman said...

Cool card. I can see I need to just sit and make colorful backgrounds that I can cut up later. Fun!

anni said...

Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a great card idea! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Great tip to use scraps. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Cute crafty card with the watercolor stripes.