Thursday, December 5, 2013

Let it Snow!!!!


.....well, not really. I have to admit I am not ready for snow. I rarely am. However, it is such a fun theme for the latest Impression Obsession challenge.

For my card, I used the Snowman with Bird (G7682) as well as the Friendship Never Melts saying (B7703). I stamped everything onto heavy watercolor paper with Versafine ink. Next, I added some various Distress Marker colors and blended them with a waterbrush. To finish the card, I added some glitter underneath the snowman.

Need more snowy inspiration? Check out what the other designers have created:

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher (you are here)
Vicki Garrett

Want to play along? You can find all the information here, and you could even win a $25 IO gift certificate!

5 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This is just adorable, and beautifully painted, too!

mamaduck said...

Cute card. I always love snowmen.

Kittie said...

This is so precious! I love snowman cards.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Soooooooo very pretty and warm and cold all wrapped up into one.

Diane said...

Beautiful card. I too love snowmen.