Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Being Thankful and Upcoming Class

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know I am always grateful for to the chance to see my family.

This time of year is all about gratitude and being thankful, so I figured now would be a good time to have a class that was all about creating thank you cards.  If you are in town this weekend and would like to make ten quick and easy cards to add to your stash, I would love it if you would join me for my 10 in 10 thank you class:


10 in 10 Thank You
Where:  Angela's Happy Stamper
Date: Sunday, December 8
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 PM

Both of the cards I am posting today are from the class.  The first using images from Impression Obsession, and the second uses dies from Memory Box. 

For the die, I combined it with sticker paper and glitter from Elizabeth Crafts.  I like their products because the glitter doesn't come off of the final card.

No comments: