Monday, February 19, 2024

Theme Day- Bunnies


Greetings friends. It is time for another Impression Obsession theme day, and this time the theme is "Bunnies." The IO February release has such fun bunny images that work really well for the theme, so you might want to give them a look.

If you would like to see all of the participating designers, you can find the list over on the Impression Obsession blog.

For my card today, I used the Easter Bunnies stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Vintage Garden paper pack. It is hard to see from the picture, but the light purple background paper has a white butterfly pattern on it. My photo sort of washed them out.

I cut out my bunny and sentiment and then colored the bunny with Copic markers. I thought the polka dot paper from the pack was a nice background to both.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

 
DIE1324 Easter Bunnies dies

DIE1295 Inside Out Rounded square die

PP056 Vintage Garden Paper

No comments: