Monday, February 26, 2024

IO Team Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the February release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

There was a lot of really good product this release, but I really fell in love with the Easter Bunnies stamp set. It is just so cute!

For this card, I cut out my bunny with Xpress It Copic paper and the bunny die. I then colored it with copic markers and added it on top of some squares I cut using the Stitched Squares die set. The set includes the two squares as well as the tag die I used. I couldn't decide between the Vintage Garden and Prairie paper packs, so I used both for the card. To finish the card, I added my cut out sentiment as well as a twine bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1318 Easter Bunnies

DIE1324 Easter Bunnies dies

DIE1315 Stitched Squares die set

PP056 Vintage Garden Paper

PP055 Prairie paper

No comments: