Saturday, February 17, 2024

February Release- Day 3

                                                Welcome to the February Release Hop!

February 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW February products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the February release week (February 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's designers:

 


Greetings friends. Today I wanted to share a couple of cards that were created from the new Borders and Bits Series 2 stamp set, which looks like this:

It is a set that has a lot of fun elements that great for combining in lots of different ways. For the first card, I stamped the flowers onto the new Chicken Wire patterned paper using IO black ink. Those inks dry really well on IO patterned papers.
 
Next, I colored the flowers with a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor colored pencils. To finish the cards, I added a few rhinestones.


For the second card, I stamped the elements onto my card and then added a little shading here and there using some Prismacolor pencil. I finished by adding my sentiment and a few rhinestones.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Yellow Card
 
 
Miss You Card

No comments: