Monday, February 5, 2024

Product Focus- Cover a Card Backgrounds

Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on background stamps. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.

 

As you might know, I absolutely love the IO Cover a Card backgrounds. Today I thought I would share a favorite of mine. It is called "Sky."

For the background, I stamped it in a medium blue ink and then added just a hint of pale blue Copic marker to the shaded parts. I love when stamps have built in shading that guides you on where to add extra or darker colors.

The word "love" was die cut from the new Capital Alphabet set and the heart with wings comes from the new Primitive Hearts clear stamp set. I colored the heart and wings with Copic markers, cut out the image and popped it up with foam tape.

You can't tell from the photo, but I added glitter glue to the wings for extra sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Do you have a favorite background stamp?


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CC215 Sky

CL1335 Hearts on Fire

DIE1333 Capital Alphabet


No comments: