Thursday, February 15, 2024

February Release- Day 1



                                                Welcome to the February Release Hop!

February 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW February products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the February release week (February 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participants:

 

Greetings friends. The new March release has......bunnies! I have to admit, I am a sucker for cute spring animals. Today I want to share a couple of samples from the new Easter Bunnies clear stamp set and coordinating dies. Here is what the set looks like:

For my first card, I cut out my bunny and some extra flowers. I then colored them with Copic markers and then added them on top of the new Inside Out Arch die. Did I mention that there are new paper packs as well? I used the new Vintage Garden pack for the card. The spring pack looks like this:


To finish the card, I added some of the patterned papers and popped up my sentiment with foam tape.


For my second card, I once again used the new bunny stamps, but I paired them with paper from the Prairie paper pack:

Isn't it pretty? I also added a couple of new dies. The tag is from the Stitched Squares die set and the striped background was cut using the Rounded Rectangle 2:

To color the bunny, I once again used Copic markers. I tried to match some of the markers with the colors of the patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Bunny Pocket Card
 
 
Purple Striped Bunny Card









2 comments:

Liz Williams said...

This is a cute set of bunnies. Your card is so cute!

Debbie said...

Such cute bunnies, I love both cards. The bunnies are adorable.