Monday, January 29, 2024

IO Team Favorites

Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the January release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. Today is all about our favorites, and my favorite from the January Release was the Flower Pattern cover a card background. I showed it to you a while ago on a coffee card where the card was black and white in the background. This one is red for my Valentine's Day card. It is a truly versatile stamp and I love its graphic design.

To make the card, I started with some Valentine Rose patterned paper and cut it into a heart. I cut out my letters from the new Capital Alphabet set and then added my heart on a stitched banner.

Have you started making Valentine cards yet? I keep forgetting it is almost February.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CC463 Flower Pattern Cover a Card

DIE 1333 Capital Alphabet

DIE1251 Primitive Heart

DIE1297 Jumbo Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banners

CL1335 Hearts on Fire clear set

PP028 Valentine Rose Paper
 

No comments: