Thursday, June 25, 2015

You are the Best




Greetings everyone! The Impression Obsession team is busy working with the new Fall and Holiday release that will be coming your way soon, but until then, I thought I would show you a succulent image that I love (Potted Cactus F13324).  It was a fun image to watercolor with my Peerless paints, and it would be great to change out the color of the flower to fit your mood.


For the two backgrounds, I used two stamps instead of patterned papers.  The first is called Torn Notebook Paper (H9203) and I stamped it with kraft ink on kraft cardstock.  The second was the Cover a Card Medallion image (CC032) that I stamped with green ink onto green cardstock.  To finish the card, I stamped the You are the Best sentiment (B14428) with black ink.


No comments: