Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sad Crafting News

I don't have a card ready today, but I wanted to blog about the closing of all the Recollections stores. I shop at the Sterling VA store, and I know I am going to miss it! I had heard that they were closing, but you never know what is rumor and what is fact. Well, Michaels made their official announcement about closing the stores today.
I never really bought stamps at Recollections (I work at a stamp store after all), but I loved to look at all their papers and embellishments. They always had a huge selection from so many different companies. Plus, their workspace is ENORMOUS! I feel bad for myself (I hate to take away my shopping opportunities), but mainly I feel sorry for all the employees that gave their heart and soul to creating such a wonderful store. I wish them all the best!

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

I sent them an email about it - so there.