Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, it is a month away, but I am already thinking about Thanksgiving. When you design cards for classes, you tend to think about holidays before anyone else. Don't worry though, I haven't started my Easter cards yet!
Today's card is a rather easy card to make. I used images from Impression Obsession and stamped them onto 90lb watercolor paper using VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink. After the ink dried, I colored in the leaves using Twinkling H2O's and a waterbrush. The border at the bottom was created by stamping the leaf image onto a scrap of watercolor paper, coloring it with the Twinkling H2O's and trimming it down to a narrow strip. I then attached the narrow leaf strip to the card. Very simple, but I liked how it turned out.
On another note, I have a 10 in 10 Christmas class this Saturday. Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas too. I am so excited because my mom will be taking the class! Yes, she is driving 4 hours to take one of my classes. I guess it had better be good!
If anyone is interested in the class, we will be making 10 quick Christmas cards using images from Impression Obsession, My Favorite Things, Hero Arts, Stampington, Memory Box, and more. The only stipulations are that you bring double sided adhesive and you are nice to my mom!

No comments: