Friday, October 26, 2007

Quick Note

I am off to Hampton, VA this weekend for the Stamp Scrap Art Tour, and I am very excited! I always love to see what is new and different. I have my ATC and pin ready to enter, and I am hoping to win a gift certificate to spend at the show. Think good thoughts for me! I will post my thoughts and impressions of the show when I get back.
The card for today is made using images from Impression Obsession. The images by Leigh Hannan (one of their designers) often have tiny little details to them. I find that using VersFine ink really helps show off each and every line. The berries are raised dots that I created using red Liquid Pearls. I am quite pleased with how it turned out (even if one of the "la's" didn't fit on the end. :)

5 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Laura!
Awesome card! I know I should know the answer to this, but is the saying IO too??? I didn't recognize it. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous job. Have fun in Hampton

Anonymous said...

Of course I love this card, hope the show was fun! Heidi

Laura said...

Julie,
Yes, the saying and the line border are both from CL137 "Holiday Borders"
Glad you liked the card!
Laura

Penny said...

Oooh, love this! The curved edge is great! I agree about the Versafine as the images are beautifully detailed