Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Take Time to Smell the Coffee

I had to play with some of my new "toys" last night. Lately, I have been adding clouds to a lot of the cards I make. I just ask myself, "Hummm....what does this card need? I know! Clouds! Hummm....what does this next card need? I know! Clouds!" I really need to be stopped. I bought the cloud template from Rosie's Roadshow, and it is just so much fun to use.
I also love my new coffee set from Impression Obsession. The inside of the card says "take time to smell the coffee"..... a perfect sentiment for me! For this card, I colored the cups with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. It is hard to tell from the scan, but I coated the cups with Diamond Glaze and allowed them to dry. It gave the coffee cups a "ceramic" look and feel. I finished the card off with some torn paper, leaf ribbon.....and some clouds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who makes the leaf ribbon? And can you send me some. You know I am good for the money. Your ABQ stamin' goddess. :-)