Friday, June 1, 2007

Different Style

I recently entered a contest on the Art Impressions website. Their theme for June was "Golden Oldies." I think the card turned out cute, but it is not my usual style. Those who have seen the card said they never would have guessed I made it. Does that mean something good, or bad? If you want to check out the other entries and vote for your favorite, click here. They are accepting votes throughout the month of June....winners to be announced in July. The camouflage mom card made me laugh. It is hard to compete with that!
The card I entered was made by drawing a hill with watercolor crayons and stamping the partygoers at an angle. I colored in the people using watercolor pencils and added a sky using a cloud template and a cosmetic sponge.

1 comment:

Bernadette Merikle said...

I voted for you. Great card!