Monday, September 16, 2024

Theme Day- Holiday Cards and Tags


The theme this month at Impression Obsession is Holiday Cards and Tags. It is a great theme to help you get started on your holiday stamping (if you haven't already). Here is a list of participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal

Greetings friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. Today I would like to share a framed holiday card with you. It is a bit hard to tell from the photo, but I added foam tape between the snow banks so the card has a bit of a 3-D effect. I liked having a little bit of dimension without worrying about it fitting into an envelope.

To make the card, I combined stamps from two clear sets. The snowman is from the Warm Holiday Cheer set:


 And the trees and sentiment are from the Oh What Fun Set:


I colored everything with Copic markers and then fussy cut out my images. I used a wave edges die to create the snowbanks and a large frame die to frame the entire scene. The background paper is from the Winter Blues paper pack:

Don't forget that IO is continuing their close out sale:


Thanks for stopping by today!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1356 Warm Holiday Cheer

CL1349 Oh What Fun

PP078 Winter Blues paper

DIE838 Wave Edges (sold out)

DIE860 Large Frame (sold out)

No comments: