Monday, September 9, 2024

IO Color Challenge


Greetings friends. We have another color challenge photo to inspire you. How do you interpret that theme?  The designers have all created cards with the photo in mind that I hope you will enjoy. Here is a link to the participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Vicki Garrett

For my card today, I went with a gingerbread house theme. I combined images from the Home for the Holidays stamp set along with paper from the Gingerbread pack:

I used paper and Copic markers that I thought captured the oranges and blue gray of the inspiration photo. It is hard to tell from my picture, but I added some Stickles to the top of the white snow mound for extra sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1376 Home for the Holidays

PP065 Gingerbread paper pack

DIE1302 Petite Scalloped Circles die

No comments: