Monday, September 23, 2024

IO Team Favorites

 

Greetings friends. The IO team would like to share some of their favorites from the September release with you. Here is a list of all the participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal


 The first card I want to share uses the Oh What Fun stamp set:


To make the card, I first watercolored some 140lb watercolor paper with some Peerless Watercolor paint. Once everything was dry, I stamped the sentiment and polar bear with black Staz On ink. I used a stamp positioner so that I could stamp the bear, color him with Prismacolor pencils and then return him to the stamp positioner to stamp him again and replace all the lost details.


For the second card, I used the Snowman Sayings stamp set:



I absolutely love all the snowman related puns in the set. I am ready for my winter cards! To make the card, I cut out a freeform splotch to be the melted snowman. I then added the stamped face and buttons of the snowman and added die cut arms and a scarf. Of course, I had to include a sentiment from the same set!

Don't forget, the closeout sale is at 30% off right now.


 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1

CL1349 Oh What Fun

Card 2

CL1394 Snowman Sayings

DIE1353 Primitive Snowman (Temporarily out of stock)

PP070 Let it Snowman paper  (sold out)




No comments: