Sunday, September 1, 2024

September Release- Day 1

 

 
                                            Welcome to the September Release Hop!
 
September 1st, 2nd & 3rd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW September Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (September 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of all the designers who are participating in the hop:


Today, I am sharing two cards using the new Snowman in Scarf die. He is just so cute:
 

 
For the first card, I cut out a background and scarf from the new Nordic patterns paper. I love the vibe of this paper pack:
 

 
I then cut out all my snowman pieces and drew on some rosy cheeks to add a bit of character. The background pink patterned paper was cut using the Edges 1 die. I like that it added a bit of stitching to the rounded edge of the paper. To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the Holiday Phrases stamp set:


The second card is similar to the first, but this time I used the Let it Snowman paper for the scarf and background.
 

To finish the card, I added a tag and snowflake charm for embellishment and a sentiment from the Snowman Sayings clear stamp set. There are some really fun sayings in that set.

As of today, all the items I posted are still available at IO. The latest releases have been selling the fastest with the closeout sale (no surprise there).

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will stop by again tomorrow. I don't know about your, but I am really going to miss celebrating the new IO releases.



Impression Obsession Items Used:

Pink Merry and Bright
PP081 Nordic Patterns paper
DIE1240 Edges 1
 
Green Spending Time
PP070 Let it Snowman paper
DIE937 Stitched Tag die
DIE1346 Charms die



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love that snowman, such cute cards.