Monday, September 2, 2024

IO September Release- Day 2

                                            Welcome to the September Release Hop!
 
September 1st, 2nd & 3rd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW September Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (September 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of all the designers who are participating in the hop:

Greetings friends. My cards today focus on the new Looking Forward clear stamp set: I am such a sucker for cute characters to color. For the first card, I had to use the cat stamp. I often cat sit, so I like having cat card ideas to create for the holidays.

To make the card, I stamped my sentiment on a tag and my cat image on some Copic white cardstock.  Once I colored the kitty, I cut him out and added him to the side of the tag as if he was peeking out.

For my second card, I used one of the rays dies to add a bit of interest and to frame my moose cartoon image. I tried coloring the circles with two colors of brown Copic marker to create a striped look, but as the ink dried, it looked like I used only one color of brown. I might go back some point to add more color, but I am afraid I might mess things up. Do you do that? Do you ever take your cards one step too far and wish you hadn't?

I once again colored my image with Copic markers, but this time I had the moose peeking out from the side of the card.


 Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will join me again tomorrow!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Cat card
PP081 Nordic Patterns paper
DIE937 Stitched Tag die
 
Moose card
DIE1343 Rays


No comments: