Monday, August 26, 2024

IO Team Favorites

 

Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the August release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

The two cards I am posting today come from the Pumpkin Patch clear stamp set:

Does it surprise anyone that my favorites would be pumpkins? I can't help myself from getting the latest sets each year, and I liked that this set had a lot of styles of pumpkins.

For the first card, I folded cream cardstock so that the fold of the card was at the top. I then cut a curve onto the top piece of cream paper. I then stamped pumpkins along the curve of the paper and then stamped pumpkins again onto scrap white cardstock. I colored just the round parts of the pumpkins, cut them out and glued them onto my card. Remember, I really hate cutting out tiny details, so I avoided haveing to cut out the stem and leaves.

To finish the card, I layered some stripe paper behind the cream cardstock front.

For the second card, I used the spooky pumpkin from the set and paired it with some Halloween paper. I used eyeballs, but really, you could use any Halloween paper you like. I colored the pumpkin with Copic markers and added an "eek" charm and tag to the card.


 


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Pumpkin Kisses
CL1378 Pumpkin Patch (4 left when I checked today)
PP080 Fall Damask paper (sold out)


Eek:
CL1378 Pumpkin Patch (4 left when I checked today)
PP074 Monster Prints (sold out)
DIE1346 Charms die (sold out)

No comments: