Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Oldie but Goodie

 

 

Greetings friends. I have been going through some of my older IO cards and picking out some of my favorite designs and/or products. It is a bittersweet process.

I really liked this Halloween die. It is a single die that cuts out all the elements. I thought it was perfect for either making a background design or layering it over some patterned paper.

For my card, I used the Distress Oxide ink colors of Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Candy Apple, Seedless Preserves and Faded Jeans:


 Next, I spritzed the paper with water to give it some splotches:

 

All that was left was to cut out the Halloween Scene out for black cardstock and layer it on top.

 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Impression Obsession Item Used:

DIE738 Haunted House Frame
 

No comments: