Monday, August 19, 2024

IO Color Challenge- Fall Colors

Greetings friends. The challenge this month is all about fall colors. How do you interpret that theme? What are your favorite colors to use for fall? The designers have all created cards along that theme that I hope you will enjoy. Here is a link to the participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith

The first card is quick and easy in that it is simply an image and sentiment stamped onto patterned paper using dark brown ink.

I always use IO ink when stamping on the patterned paper because it has a bit of a gloss to it and the IO ink dries completely on it. Both stamps came from the Listen Doll clear stamp set:


 

My second card uses a sentiment from the Fall Phrases clear set and sunflowers from the Fall Foliage stamp set. I then paired it with paper from the Sunflower paper pack (sold out).

To make the card, I added my patterned paper to my white cardstock and then stamped the sentiment and flowers on top. I stamped the flowers a second time onto white cardstock, colored them with copic markers and cut out the flower heads to glue onto the stems I had stamped onto the card. I hate cuttting out fussy things such as tiny leaves, so I avoided doing that for this card.


I am trying my very best to only use products that are still available as the store closes. However, the patterned papers I used just sold out. Some of the items are going really quickly (especially the latest papers and dies). Once they are gone, they are gone. I will continue to try to post things that are still available. I appreciate your understanding. It is also a reminder to get something before it is gone.



Impression Obsession Items Used:

Follow Your Dreams

CL1383 Listen Doll

PP080 Fall Damask paper pack (sold out)

INKP012 Chocolate ink 

Sunflowers

CL1371 Fall Foliage

CL1372 Fall Phrases

PP073 Sunflower paper pack (sold out)


No comments: