Thursday, August 1, 2024

IO August Release- Day 1


Welcome to the August Release Hop!

August 1st, 2nd & 3rd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW August Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (August 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith

Greetings friends. It is a new month and time for a new Impression Obsession release. Today I want to highlight a new die called Fuzzy Monster, which looks like this:
 

 

Isn't he great? Of course, there is a new monster sentiment set that pairs really well with him:
 

 

I love all the sayings. You could also use the monsters from the set if you didn't want to use a monster die cut.
 
For my first card, I cut my monster pieces out of the new Monster Colors paper pack. I wanted the arms an horns to be a bit darker, so I colored over the patterned paper using Copic markers. To finish the card, I added a black patterned paper pocket to the side and added my sentiment to a white tag.




For the second card, I first created a watercolor background and then chose patterned paper for the monster that would work with the background.
 
I used patterned paper from the Monster Colors paper pack to cut out both monsters. The papers are bright in color and have patterns that work really well as monster fur:
 

To finish the card, I added yet another monster sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will visit again tomorrow for more of the new release.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Be Sorta Afraid

DIE1348 Fuzzy Monster Die

CL1365 Little Monster stamp set

PP073 Monster Colors paper pack

PP074 Monster Prints paper pack (black patterned paper)

DIE965 Small Tags die set

Monster Hugs to You

DIE1348 Fuzzy Monster Die 

CL1365 Little Monster stamp set

PP073 Monster Colors paper pack 

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

Ok those little MONSTERS are so cute!