Monday, July 29, 2024

IO Team Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the July release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. My favorite items from the July release were two clear stamp sets. One was the Holiday Frames and Borders and the other was Happy Mail Christmas. The frame set looks really practical to me an the Christmas mail one is just so cute and is also perfect to pair with the postage dies.



To make the card, I cut out a snowflake background using paper from the Christmas Doodles paper pack. I stamped my frame onto white cardstock with Black Memento ink and then added my snowman and sentiment. I colored everything with Copic markers then cut out my rectangle frame. To finish the card, I glued the frame to my card and added some snowflake dies and rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1373 Holiday Frames and Borders

CS1392 Happy Mail Christmas

MC1395 Tiny Tag Sayings

PP040 Christmas Doodles

DIE100 Small Snowflake Set


No comments: