Friday, August 2, 2024

IO Aug Release- Day 2


Welcome to the August Release Hop!

August 1st, 2nd & 3rd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW August Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (August 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's designers: 

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith

 


Greetings friends. Today we are going to embrace fall with the new Leaves and Feathers clear stamp set:

The paper with leaves stamped on it is watercolor paper that I painted myself. After I made the background, I remembered that I have both the IO Warm Watercolor and Cool Watercolor paper packs. I decided to use the patterned paper for the rest of the card rather than paint more layers myself. Therefore, the red and orange papers in the background are from the Warm Watercolor pack rather than my own creation. Sometimes having ready-to-go papers are a blessing.

For the foreground, I stamped my leaves in black ink, let the ink dry and then colored pieces of the leaves with a white colored pencil. I then restamped all the leaves again to make sure all the details were easy to see. You will definitely need a stamp positioner for this step!

The leaf with the wording on it was stamped onto white cardstock, cut out and glued onto the watercolored paper.

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!


Impression Obsession Items Used

CL1377 Leaves and Feathers stamp set

PP050 Warm Watercolors paper pack

No comments: