Monday, June 10, 2024

IO Theme- Birthday Cards

 

Greetings friends. It is time for another theme, and this time the theme is "Birthdays." If you would like to see a list of all the participating designers who are sharing birthday card samples, you can find them in order on the Impression Obsession blog.

Here is the list of the designers on the hop:

 

Greetings friends. Today the IO design team are sharing birthday card ideas. I don't know about you, but I always need birthday card inspiration (as well as a reminder to send them out on time). For my cards today, I used some of the latest papers and dies and tried to make cards that were suitable to send to anyone.

Both cards use patterned paper from the Grunge Paint paper pack, which looks like this:


 

I love the abstract designs and the colors pretty much go with anything.

For the first card, I cut out part of the "happy birthday" using the same patterned paper and part of the sentiment with black cardstock. Next, I added a balloon that coordinated with the patterned paper and added some highlights with a white gel pen.

For my second card, I used the same paper and dies and added some dot texture to the side of the card. I thought the grunge look of that border matched well with the grunge look of the paper.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you find some inspiration in all of the designers' samples.

Impression Obsession Items Used

Card1- Green Balloon
DIE1288 Balloons die
 
Card2- Purple Balloon
DIE1288 Balloons die
CL1330 Textures


No comments: