Monday, June 17, 2024

IO Product Focus- Die Cuts


Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on incorporating die cuts on your cards. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. Today the product focus is on dies so I thought I would show a card where a die is the primary element on the card.

For the card, I paired paper from the Dog Prints paper pack along with the Large Paw die. The heart stamp as well as the sentiment come from the Talk to the Paw clear stamp set. I also had to add one of the Stitched Tag die cuts to provide a background for my sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used

DIE1298 Large Paw

CL1299 Talk to the Paw

 

No comments: