Sunday, June 2, 2024

IO June Blog Hop- Day 2


Welcome to the June Release Hop!

June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW June Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the June Release week (June 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher

Greetings friends. Yesterday was all about cats and dogs, and today it is all about summer cocktails.  For both cards, I used the cocktail images and sentiments from the new Alphabet Sayings Summer set:


For the first card, I started by creating my background. I took 140lb watercolor paper and started in the center with a yellow circle of paint. I worked my way out and added orange and red paint. When everything was dry, I stamped a sun from the Summertime Sayings stamp set over the yellow center.

For the foreground, I used a strip of blue cardstock and a torn piece of kraft cardstock to create the beach waterline. I colored my cocktails on white cardstock with Copic markers, cut them out and placed them on the sand area.


For my second card, I stamped my cocktail on a white tag and colored it with Copic markers. I popped it up with some foam tape and added a twine bow. I used paper from the Prairie paper pack and tried to match my Copic markers to the colors in the paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Life Is Sweeter:
 
Umbrella Today:

No comments: