Saturday, June 1, 2024

IO June Release- Day 1


Welcome to the June Release Hop!

June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW June Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the June Release week (June 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher

Greetings friends. I am so excited to share that the IO June release has cat and dog themed items! I am a sucker for puppies and kitties. There are stamps, dies, and even some new 6"x 6" paper. 

For both of my cards today, I used the Talk to the Paw stamp set for the sentiments and the dog image for the first card. This is what the set looks like:


 So cute! I even paired the dog in card 1 with some of the Dog Prints paper:

 

 

I chose the paper with the subtle blue on blue dog prints. To make the card, I stamped the dog onto Copic Express It paper in Black Memento ink and colored him with Copic markers. I then cut out the dog and placed him behind the pocket of the Eyelet Circle die. The striped paper I used is also from the new paper pack.

To finish the card, I stamped my sentiment onto one of the Jumbo Banner dies.


Since my first card was a dog card, I thought it only fair to include a cat card as well. I love the new cat and dog silhouette dies because they are so easy to simply layer onto cards- no coloring needed.

To make the card, I cut out a black cat and then adhered him to an assortment of patterned paper from the Buzz paper pack (it's not just for bee-themed cards after all). The paw print and sentiment are from the new stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will stop by tomorrow for day 2 of the hop.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

You Had Me at Woof
 
You're Pawsome

 

No comments: