Monday, May 20, 2024

IO May Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the May release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

My favorites from the May release all centered around the citrus supplies. I loved the paper pack as well as the stamps and dies.

All three cards use something from the Sweet Citrus stamp set:


 The first card also uses dies from the Sweet Citrus die set:


As well as strips of paper from the Citrus Colors paper pack (a great way to use up your scraps):


The first card used strips of paper for the background and then I die cut all of the citrus pieces and my tag. I added a bit of green ink to the bottom of my lime to give it a bit more dimension. I then popped up the lime wedge and tag with foam tape and added a twine bow.

For the next two cards, I created a watercolor background and then added my stamped fruits on top when the background was dry. I used Impression Obsession inks so that they would show up over the watercolor background.


 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

You're the Zest
DIE1316 Sweet Citrus
DIE965 Small Tags
 
Orange You Glad?
 
Lime Glad

 

No comments: