Saturday, December 16, 2023

Monthly Release- Day 2


 

Welcome to the December Release Hop!

December 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (December 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight

Greetings friends. I am continuing my series of friendship cards using the new December release of products.

For today's card, I used heart images from the new "Hello Friend" clear set. I even spent some time masking the one heart before stamping the larger heart over it. I love the look of masking because it really does look like the larger heart is behind the medium heart. However, I don't usually take the time to add the extra step to my cardmakking.

Next, I colored my images with Copic markers and added a little white gel pen as an accent. For the finishing touch, I added my sentiment in black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1250 Love with Wings

CS1222 Hello Friend