Friday, December 15, 2023

December release- Day 1

 


Welcome to the December Release Hop!

December 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (December 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight


 Greetings friends. How is everyone doing? Are you overwhelmed by the holidays? I hope everyone is finding a certain amount of peace in their lives.

The December release is here, and I am especially happy that their are images and sentiments for friendship. I know I personally want my friends to know how much they mean to me.

For today's card, I used hearts from a new clear stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. I got out my Copic color sheet so that I could match the markers I chose with the background patterned paper.

I added my sentiment to a second tag and attached everything with a button die cut and paper from the same patterned paper pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1250 Love With Wings (hearts)

CS1222 Hello Friend (Sentiment)

DIE1244 Everyday Tags

PP028 Valentine Rose

3 comments:

Sue C said...

Such a pretty card. Love the tags on the card❤️

~amy~ said...

Love that fun sentiment!

Angy said...

Love the sentiment- works perfectly with the tags 😍