Monday, December 18, 2023

IO Favorite Things

 


Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the December release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.


 For today's card, I wanted to share a card using the new Coffee Love clear stamp set. It is my favorite item from the December release. I love all the fun coffee sentiments that it includes!

To make my card, I used pattered paper from the Valentine Rose paper pack to cut out my heart diagonal strip, the large pink heart and the elements for the coffee cup. It is hard to tell from the photo, but I popped up the to go coffee cup with foam tape.

What about you? What is your favorite item from the new release?

Impression Obsession Items Used:

MC1218 Coffee Love

DIE1251 Primitive Heart

DIE1010 Coffee to Go

PP028 Valentine Rose paper pack

No comments: