Sunday, October 15, 2023

October Release Day 1

 


October 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during October release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! Good luck!
 
Here is a list of today' participating designers:
 

Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff

Greetings friends. Today I wanted to share the new Turkey die from the October release. Have you started making Thanksgiving cards yet? This die is a lot of fun:


Of course, you are going to need some coordinating sentiments:

 


For both of the cards, I decided to paper piece some of the new patterned papers to create the turkeys. I just love all of the new patterned papers, and I couldn't resist. The first is from a pack called Fall Plaids and the second is from one called Watercolor Pumpkins. Both are great.

To make the cards, I simply pieced my turkeys together, added some background paper and sentiments, and I was done! I didn't want to add too much to take away from the cuteness of the turkeys. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow to see more of the new October goodies

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1260 Turkey

MC1231 Turkey Sayings

PP036 Watercolor Pumpkins

PP038 Fall Plaids

 


No comments: