Monday, October 16, 2023

Day 2 October Release


October 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
 
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during October release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! Good luck!
 
Here is a list of today' participating designers:

Impression Obsession Blog
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff

Greetings friends. It is day two of the October release, and I am so happy to share a fun sunflower image to color.

In fact, it comes from a new clear set that has lots of fun images to color:


 Don't forget the clear stamp sentiments (especially if you like a good pun):

To make the card, I stamped my flower onto a rectangle piece of cream cardstock and again on a white tag. I stamped both areas so that when I popped up my tag onto the card, part of the flower would be on the background cream piece and part would be on the white tag.

I colored the flower with Copic markers, added a sentiment and a bit of neutral twine. I go through so much of the twine this time of year! As a little extra touch, I added a layer of patterned paper from the new Watercolor Pumpkins paper pack. It really has some beautiful papers:



Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1247 Fall Gratitude

CL1225 Leaf Sayings

PP036 Watercolor Pumpkins 

DIE868 Plaid Tag 



No comments: