Monday, October 23, 2023

IO- Giving Thanks


Greetings friends. It is time for another Impression Obsession theme day, and this time the theme is "Giving Thanks." It is definitely that time of year when we need ideas for Thanksgiving and Thank You cards. I hope you are inspired by the different designers. If you would like to see all of the participating designers, you can find the list over on the Impression Obsession blog.

Greetings friends. Today I am sharing a gratitude card that once again uses the new Fall Gratitude clear stamp set:
 

 

I have colored so many images from this set, and I love it. To make the card, I paired my Copic-colored turkey with some background paper  from the Fall Plaids paper pack. The sentiment and hearts for embellishment come from the same set. It was a quick and easy card, and I am happy to have another gratitude card on hand to give away.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

CL1247 Fall Gratitude

PP038 Fall Plaids

No comments: