Sunday, October 29, 2023

Huge Impression Obsession Flash Sale

 

Greetings friends. IO is having a big flash sale, so I thought I would share the information. Even though the percentage off is 31% for Halloween, you don't need to restrict yourself to Halloween items. The sale is good on any regularly priced items. It is a great time to pick up anything you might need for your holiday cards.

Here is a link to the Impression Obsession Site:

Impression Obsession

Even though the sale is good for so much more than Halloween items, I thought I would share a few more Halloween samples I made this year. I am running out of time to share them!


The stamps, papers and dies for these cards all came from the August release. I think it was my favorite release of the year. Of course, I am biased towards Halloween cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



No comments: