Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November Limited Edition Set


Welcome to the November Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!

November 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the November Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (November1st– 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Designer Links:
~

Greetings friends. A new month means that it is time for a new monthly limited edition rubber stamp set loaded with images and sentiments. The November set is all about Fall:

I chose the deer for my first card. To make the card, I stamped the deer onto orange striped paper from the Watercolor Pumpkins paper pack using IO Chocolate ink. I then colored the whole image with Pan Pastel chalks. To sharpen the lines up a little bit, I put the piece back into my stamp positioner and restamped the deer on top of the chalked deer.

To finish the card, I added a tag and sentiment and then layered everything onto some paper from the Fall Plaid Paper Pack.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

RRSET1123 November Limited Edition Red Rubber Kit

PP038 Fall Plaids 

 PP036 Watercolor Pumpkins

CL1225 Leaf Saying 

No comments: