Monday, October 9, 2023

IO Product Focus- Dies


Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing projects that focus on dies. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.


 For my card today, I am sharing a Christmas card that uses a combination of the latest dies and some of the older dies that work really well for framing a central image.

To make the card, I cut out a bird and some branches using the new Festive Forest coordinating stamps and dies. I colored everything with Copic markers. 


 

For the background, I added paper from the brand new Holiday Cheer paper pack:



It has a lot of beautiful retro patterns for the holidays.

The sentiment comes from the Merry Christmas to All stamp and coordinating die set. It amazes me how you can die cut a sentiment that tiny and detailed.

The background frame is a die called Butterfly and Scalloped Frame. The set comes with a butterfly, but I must admit, I usually just use the frame.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

MC1275 Festive Forest Stamps

DIE1282 Festive Forest dies

CL1260 Merry Christmas to All stamps

DIE1279 Merry Christmas to All dies

PP045 Holiday Cheer paper pack

DIE1140 Butterfly ans Scalloped Frame die

No comments: