Monday, September 25, 2023

IO Favorites for September

 

 

Greetings friends. Today the IO team is sharing some of their favorite items from the September release. If you would like to see a full list of participating designers, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.


I'm not going to lie, I immediately fell in love with the Smart Cookies dies. There is something so comforting about chocolate chip cookies:


Of course, you can't forget the sentiments and sprinkles:

 

To make both cards, I sponged a little extra brown ink to the edges of the cookies to give them a bit of dimension. For the first card, I opted for sprinkles as a border, and in the second, I used some of the newest plaid paper.

Don't forget to add a "punny" sentiment to finish!



Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1257 Smart Cookies

CL1220 Cookie Sprinkles

DIE1239 Cookie Plate

PP038 Fall Plaids


No comments: