Monday, September 4, 2023

IO Theme Day- Halloween

 

It is time to start thinking about Halloween,  and the IO designers have projects to share with you. Be sure to stop by the IO blog for a full list of participants. Are you ready to be spooktakularly inspired?

For my card today, I am featuring one of the new cat stamp sets with coordinating dies. You may have noticed that I have been using the sentiments on a lot of my other cards as well. I live die cut sentiments that you can pop up on a card.

This is the Jack O'Kitty set that I chose:


 I cut out a sweet little cat and then colored him with Copic markers. I then layered him on top of some scraps of paper I had left from one of the new paper packs. It is a great way to use up your scraps!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

DIE1284 Jack o' Kitty die

PP046 Bats for Halloween paper


No comments: