Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Day 2 of the IO August Release


Welcome to the August Release Hop!

August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of today's participants:

Impression Obsession Blog
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams

Greetings friends. Today is all about pumpkins! My first card uses pumpkin images from the same clear set I highlighted yesterday. It also uses some paper from the new paper pack called Bats for Halloween:


 I colored my pumpkins with Copic markers to match the patterned paper and then layered everything onto a black notecard.

For my second card, I used images from a new set called Festive Pumpkins:

I then paired the pumpkins with some of the new paper I featured yesterday.

Do you have favorite fall images to color? I know pumpkins are at the top of my list.


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Happy Halloween Pumpkins

CL1245 Halloween Girls

PP046 Bats for Halloween paper

DIE1192 Stitched slimline layers

MC1277 Jack o' Kitty stamp set (for sentiment)

DIE1284 Jack o' Kitty die (for sentiment)

 

Boo To You Pumpkins

CL1346 Festive Pumpkins

PP047 Trick or Treat paper pack

MC1278 Witchy Kitty stamp set (for sentiment)

DIE1285 Witchy Kitty die (for sentiment)

 

 

 

No comments: